First of all… bookmark me. Place this URL in your favorites. Don’t forget my “unique” URL name.
If you find yourself here you probably got here by a number of ways:
- I sent you an email
- I sent you a facebook message
- I sent you a Myspace message
- You are my mom
- I sent you a Twitter message
- You got the carrier pigeon I sent you
- You saw the sky writing plane hired to spell out “Go to handstowar.wordpress.com”
- You saw my billboard on I-35
- You saw my ad in People Magazine
- You are my sister or my sisters kids
- My sister told me about you
- My Mom told me about you
- I text you
- You googled something random like “egg carton” or “yellow koozie” and I don’t know how it brought you here
- You saw the note on my old blog, http://virtualhugs.wordpress.com/, and clicked the link to get here
- You know a good blog name when you see one
However you got here… it doesn’t matter. What matters is that I welcome you and thank you for taking your precious time to read about my small, yet intriguing world of fatherhood, husbandry, spirituality and general debauchery.
Leave me a comment. Let me know what you think. Let me know what can be better. Let me know what you’d like me to write about.
I’m ready to get this show on the road.