I’m thinking of an animal.
- Is it a mammal? Yes
- Is it bigger than a breadbasket? Sometimes
- Does it have fur? Yes
- Can it be domesticated? Yes
- Does it have a tail? Yes
- Does it meow? Yes
- Is it a cat? No
- Uh… okay… does it fly? No
- Does it live in a cage? No
- Does it bark? No
- Does it use a litter box? Yes
- It’s a cat! That’s not a question but I’m counting it anyway
- I don’t care… it’s a cat… what the hell else can it be? Okay that was a question and the answer to it is “lots of things”.
- You’re stupid. Okay that was unnecessary and that still counts as a question.
- Can we go to the movies or something? No. Now that’s a question, but it’s not pertaining to this game we’re playing.
- Fine! Is it a whale? NO!! Quit being ridiculous.
- Is it a lion? You’re getting warmer but still no. I’ll give you a hint… it’s in the “cat species”.
- Uh… a cat?! NO! You’ve asked that twice already! Why do you keep insisting it’s a cat? I just said it’s in the “cat family”.
- Okay… is it a Coyote? That would be in the dog family… so no. Last question.
- Are you freakin’ daft? What? I don’t even know what that is? If you had tried a little harder you might have guessed it. I was thinking of a cat.
I’ve been saying it was a cat the whole time!
No you didn’t.
Uh… yes. Yes I have.