Alright people… if you haven’t guessed already… I want you to ask me a question. I’ve seen a couple other (more successful) blogs do this so I wanna try it too dammit. It’s either going to be a raving success and I’ll be very pleased… or I’m going to be extremely dissapointed because I’ll come to find out that most of the traffic I get is from SPAMMERS or people searching for interesting key word searches like, “never sneeze and fart at the same time” or “my mother ass in bathroom” (yes… those are real word searches people did to “find” my blog).
Here are the rules:
1. There aren’t really any rules.
2. Okay… maybe there’s one or two rules.
3. Either leave me a comment on this post (click either “comments” or “leave a comment” at the top of the post) or send me an email at email@example.com.
4. ANYTHING GOES… except questions about politics because it bores me.
5. Make the questions good. Don’t ask me, “Hey! Papa K… why’s the sky blue?” or “Why are we here?” because I ain’t effing know! Save those questions for Stephen Hawking and David Hasselhoff. Ask real deep, thought-provoking questions like, “Why do you like boobs so much?” or “Have you ever peed your pants?” or “Would you rather eat a sundried tomato or a turkey gizzard?” (ANSWERS: Because they’re awesome. Yes. Sundried Tomato)
6. I will respond to your questions in a future post (in about a week) and give you Earth-shattering answers bound to loosen your screws a little bit.
7. I’m only going to post your questions IF I GET UP TO AT LEAST ONE QUESTION FROM 10 DIFFERENT PEOPLE! So all you lurkers out there who’ve never made a comment… you time has come.
8. That’s all the rules.
9. As official rule maker I have the ability to change these rules at will, without notice and without parental consent.
10. Okay… there was one more rule there… sorry.
Okay. So. Let’s go. Ready…. go. Alright. Now it’s time. Let’s do this. I’m ready. Just waiting on you…