Before you go digging into your heaping mound of crap this Thanksgiving (that’ll take you a good five days to work off)… I think you ought to take a minute and reflect on what you’re thankful for. Here are a few of the things I’m thankful for (in no particular order… just in the way they popped into my head):
1. My beautiful, healthy, talented daughter
Can I get an “awwwwwwwwwww”
2. My beautiful, sexy wife
Can I get a “Hell Yeeeeeeah!!”
3. My wife’s boobs
4. AMP Energy Drink (which will kill me before I’m the age of 50 I’m sure of it)
5. That I got to meet Jackson
6. Kim Kardashian and my never-ending quest to make her aware I exist
7. My 113 followers on my Facebook page (but I could always use more)
8. My 264 followers on my Twitter page (but I could always use more)
9. My new haircut (yes… I cut my hair)
10. For lullabies
11. That Josh Hamilton won the AL MVP
12. That Bunny and I were able to get away to Boca Raton, FL and live it up a few months back
13. That I’m officially “The Worlds Hottest Dad“
14. For GOOD BEER!! None of that domestic crap.
15. My entire family. Even though we’re all a little dysfunctional… we still all love each other very much.
16. My Christian faith
17. Just for boobs in general
18. For this video:
It never gets old…
19. That I’m able to work from home and be with my daughter all the time… I’ll only get this opportunity once
20. For all you readers and your continued support of my writing here at “Who Is Papa K”… so thank you and Happy Thanksgiving.
What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?